mercoledì 13 novembre 2013

Latest news

Hi!
I've been busy since my last post so please forgive me; but now I'm back, at last...
I've kept working on the "race chameleon": I've managed to sculpt the female rider and to add the saddle.
I also had some resin casts of the "Red Thirst" bust (I hope you remember...) so I've painted one.
Here are some pics for you...

See You!!

Ciao!
Sono stato un po' preso dal mio ultimo post quindi cercate di perdonarmi; ma ora sono tornato, finalmente...
Ho continuato a lavorare sul "camaleonte da corsa": sono riuscito a scolpire la fantina e ad aggiungere la sella.
Ho avuto anche delle copie in resina di "Red Thirst" (spero ricordiate..) e ne ho dipinta una.
Eccovi le foto...

Ci vediamo!!

Race Chameleon

Race Chameleon

Race Chameleon

Painted "Red Thirst"
Painted "Red Thirst"

Painted "Red Thirst"




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento